Master & Bachelor Programme at Cattolica Business School, Italy
Institute: Cattolica Business School
Programmes offered in Milan Campus in the following disciplines:
- Banking and finance
Academic: Undergraduate degree, obtained after a minimum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS) and in a subject which is relevant to the chosen degree course.
English Language Proficiency: only applicable to degree courses taught in English.
For applicants whose first language is not English they will need to:
- have met the required IELTS or TOEFL minimum scores ; or
- have successfully completed a degree program taught in the English language in a country where English is the official language; or
- take an English language test at UCSC.
1. APPLY ONLINE.
Follow carefully the application instructions.
Make sure you upload or send all the requested documents. At this stage, documents do not require Italian translation if they are
issued in English, French or Spanish.
2. Pay the application fee – 75 €, non refundable.
Only after receiving the payment, UCSC will process your application. The IAO will communicate the result of the evaluation by e-mail.
3. If you are eligible for admission to UCSC, you will have the opportunity to pay 500 € as a deposit in order to confirm your admission. The
deposit will be deducted from the 2nd instalment of the tuition fees.
4. Upon receipt of the deposit, the International Admissions Office will send you an official admission letter via e-mail addressed to the
Italian Consulate/Embassy in your country.
Deadline: April 25, 2013
Attend a seminar in India by the representatives of the Cattolica Business School at
Venue: Opal Hall, Hyatt Regency, Andheri East, Mumbai
Date: February 21, 2013
Details: Meet representatives and know about
- MBA in Global Business & Sustainability
- MS in Banking & Finance, Economics, International Management, Corporate Communication, International Business, Agricultural Food & Economics
- Bachelor in Economics, Management
Avail on the spot offers, scholarships on tuition fees and living expenses.
Contact: 9821455229, 9987673999