Lund University PG admission 2015
Lund University, Sweden announces admission to various postgraduate courses starting in the academic year 2015-16.
How to apply for PG courses at Lund University?
Before applying, the candidates need to choose their programme of interest. Click here to see the list of courses offered by Lund University. To apply for Master’s programme at Lund University, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
Application checklist for PG courses at Lund University
- Completed online application
- Academic transcripts. If they are not in English, French or German, they must be accompanied by an official translation
- Statement of purpose providing information about past achievements and the reasons for selecting the university and course
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test score (IELTS/ TOEFL) if the candidate is applying from a non-English speaking country
- One time application processing fee of SEK 900
The documents must be sent to the national centre of the University before the deadline. After sending the documents, the candidate can check if they have reached or not through the online application system.
Application deadline for PG courses at Lund University
15 January 2015
Contact for more information:
Box 117, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Telephone +46 (0)46 222 0000 (switchboard)
Fax +46 (0)46 222 4720
Invoice address: Box 188, 221 00 Lund
Organisation number: 202100-3211