London School of Economics UG admission 2015
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) announces admission to various undergraduate courses starting in the academic year 2015-16.
Join G-LAP, to speak to admission expert of Universities across the world. Click here to Register Now!
The admissions are open for the following departments:
- Economic History
- Geography and Environment
- International History
- International Relations
- Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
- Social Policy
How to apply for UG programme at LSE?
Click here to apply online. The UCAS code for LSE is L72 LSE. The students can track their application also through UCAS. The information that needs to be added in UCAS is:
- The name of the candidate
- Postal address
- Passport details
- Residential status
- Education details
- Employment details (if any)
- Personal statement: The candidate also needs to submit a personal statement explaining why he/she wants to study at LSE and the purpose of selecting the course
- References: The teachers can give references online
The students can also upload all supporting documents such as the transcripts and English Language Test Reports via UCAS.
English language requirements
- IELTS minimum score of 7.0 in all four components
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with grade C or better
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate of English (CAE) with a grade B or better
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) minimum core of 65 in all four components
- TOEFL IBT (Internet based test) minimum score of 107 overall with a minimum of 25 in each of the four components
Deadline to apply for UG courses at LSE
January 15, 2014
For more information, contact:
Tel: 0871 4680 468 if you are calling from the UK
+44 870 1122211 if you are calling from outside the UK