Kenan-Flagler Business School announces Evening MBA admission 2014
Kenan-Flagler Business School, USA has announced opening of applications for its Evening MBA 2014
The graduate and undergraduate business school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan–Flagler Business School offers a wide gamut of programmes to suit the needs of all its students. The faculty as the business school consists of seasoned professionals out of which approximately 15 percent have owned their own businesses, 10 percent serve on company boards and 42 percent have corporate experience.
Want to study in USA? Register now to get a call back for expert guidance.
Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA:
The Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA programme is designed for students who prefer part-time classes due to home or work responsibilities. A student will have to study the Core courses and Elective courses, that customize their MBA. The classes for core course are held on Mondays from 5:30 to 9:45 pm. Apart from the classes, students generally devote 15 to 20 hours a week to individual study or team meetings. During the final eight months of the Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA programme, a student will attend elective courses offered on Monday evenings along with several additional evenings. Listed below are the factors that make Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA programme’s schedule a hit among students:
- Learn at a steady pace
- Kick-off with orientation weekend
- Convenient ongoing classes
- Outstanding facilities
Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA admission application process:
To secure admission in Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA, candidates need to apply online. The admission process also includes an interview. Click here for further information.
Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA admission application deadlines:
|17 February, 2014||4 April, 2014|
|14 April, 2014||2 June, 2014|
|27 June, 2014||15 August, 2014|
Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA eligibility criteria
Following are the Kenan-Flagler Evening MBA admission requirement:
- Candidates must have good leadership capability.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must have a bachelorÂ´s degree or equivalent.
- Candidates must have extensive work experience and a strong academic background.
- Candidates need to have basic knowledge of economics, accounting, finance and statistics.
- Candidates must show that they are capable of thriving in UNCÂ´s collaborative, team-based environment.
- Candidates should take the GMAT/GRE if their academic records do not show strong quantitative skills.
- Candidates must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate and any graduate studies completed or taken.
For more information, contact:
Kenan-Flagler Business School
300 Kenan Dr, Chapel Hill
NC 27599, United States
Phone: +1 919-962-5327