Kellogg School of Management MBA Admission 2014
Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA has announced opening of applications for its MBA Admission 2014. Kellogg School of Management is the business school of Northwestern University. It is located in Evanston, Illinois. Kellogg pioneered the use of group projects and evaluations and popularized the importance of "teamwork" and "team leadership" within the business world.
The Kellogg MBA has 2 variants:
- Two Year Programme: It includes 9 core courses in the first year, followed by a summer internship in the summer and a second year consisting of required classes and electives from the specializing field.
- One Year Programme: It skips the core courses and the internship and only focuses on electives apart from the required classes.
Kellogg MBA admission application process:
Candidates need to apply online and submit the necessary documents at the office. The admission process also includes an interview.
Click here for further information.
Kellogg MBA admission application deadlines:
|ROUND 1||ROUND 2||ROUND 3|
|Application deadline||16 October 2013||7 January 2014||2 April 2014|
|Application deadline for students requesting off-campus interview||18 September 2013||3 December 2013||19 March 2014|
|Decision rendered by||18 December 2013||25 March 2014||15 May 2014|
|Tuition deposit received by||5 March 2014||1 May 2014||5 June 2014|
International and 1 Year programme students are recommended for a Round 2 deadline.
Kellogg MBA admission requirement:
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Applicants will be reviewed on the basis of their Work Experience.
- Applicants will be reviewed on the basis of personal essays, academic record, GMAT/ GRE score, letters of recommendation, resume, evaluative interview report and TOEFL (if applicable).
For more information, contact:
Kellogg School of Management
2001 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208