Kelley School of Business announces MBA Admission 2014
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, USA has announced opening of applications for its full-time MBA admission 2014. The Kelley School of Business is a top-ranked business school in America operated by Indiana University. The entrepreneurship programme at Kelley School has recently been ranked No. 1 in the nation by a noted business magazine. Alumni from the Kelley school hold leadership positions in for-profit, non-profit, governmental, and academic institutions around the world.
Want to study in USA? Register now to get a call back for expert guidance.
The Indiana Kelley MBA is a two-year programme tailored to prepare the students for future challenges by building their leadership and teamwork qualities and providing them with global opportunities. Upon understanding the basics of business, students will specialize and be able to design their own academic schedule of electives which will start in the second semester of the first year. This proves to be a huge advantage in a student’s internship and career focus. The different aspects of the Indiana University MBA are listed below:
- Core Programme: An intense 15-week program, the Core programme in Indiana Kelley MBA is led by a team of eight of Kelley’s best faculty members, who focus on providing a strong, coordinated foundation in business fundamentals and how they work together. During the programme the students from different backgrounds work together on projects which makes them become better managers, stronger collaborators, build lasting bonds, and a new understanding of the business world. The programme includes:
- Critical Thinking
- Economic Foundations
- Financial Accounting
- Operations Strategy
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- Strategic Management
- Gain industry focus with an Academy: Indiana University MBA students have to choose one of Kelley’s industry-focused Academies which will give them career experience through real-world cases and consulting projects while still in school. This is a huge advantage in their job search. It has two variants:
- First-year Academies
- Second-year Academy
- Add a major and minor: Kelley MBA Students need to select from one of Kelley's seven majors or they can also design their own. With approximately six additional credit hours (four courses), students can also add a minor in another academic area. It has:
- Seven majors
- One minor
- Certificate Program: Students can apply their expertise to some of today’s most pressing business issues through Kelley’s Certificate Programs. The two certificates offered are listed below:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Global Business Achievement
- Joint degree Program: While pursuing Indiana Kelley MBA, a student can also pursue an additional master’s degree in another Indiana University school through their Joint Degree Programs.
- Three- or Four-year JD/MBA Program
- Three-year MBA/MA Program
- Three-year MBA/Telecom Program
- Global experience: With Kelley’s innovative, student-led programs, Indiana University MBA students can gain valuable leadership experience on an international scale and be prepared to work, communicate, and solve problems anywhere in the world. Mentioned below are the different ways to benefit from the programme.
- Add a Certificate in Global Business Achievement
- Undergo a summer language workshop
- Join the student-run Global Business Society
- As a second-year at Kelley, you can
- Lead a GLOBASE or EME program (for second-year students)
Kelley MBA admission application process:
Candidates need to create an account at Indiana University's online application and apply online. Click here for further information.
Kelley MBA admission important dates:
Listed below are the different Indiana Kelley MBA admission application deadlines:
|Deadline||15 October||5 January||1 March||15 April|
|Notification||Late December||Mid-March||Late April||Late May|
Kelley MBA admission requirement:
- Applicants need to send their GMAT or GRE test scores (taken within the last five years) to the Kelley Full-time MBA Programme and Indiana University, Bloomington, respectively.
- Applicants need to send their TOEFL or IELTS test scores (not more than two years old) Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Applicants need to submit two letters of reference.
- Applicants need to answer admission essay questions in not more than 500 words each.
- Applicants need to upload the scanned copies of their official academic records.
- Applicants need to upload their resume.
- Applicants need to pay the $75 application fee by credit card.
- Applicants need to schedule an interview.
For more information, contact:
Kelley School of Business
1275 10th St, Bloomington
IN 47405, United States
Phone: +1 812-855-8006