J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme 2014
The J.N. Tata Endowment invites applications for J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme 2014 from Indian nationals up to 45 years of age. The scholarship programme awards loan scholarship amount ranging between Rs. 60,000 and Rs 4,00,000. Selected scholars may also qualify for a gift scholarship that can amount to a maximum of Rs 3,80,000 from the Jamsetji Tata Trust and a Travel Grant from the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, based on the sole discretion of the Trustees of the concerned Trusts. A gift scholarship can amount to a maximum of Rs 3,80,000.
The J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme 2014 is open to:
- All Indian nationals irrespective of caste, creed, community, socioeconomic background, gender and geographical location.
- All age groups, up to 45 years, covering the entire spectrum of scholars – from fresh graduates to mid-career professionals and academics with several years of work experience.
- Scholars pursuing higher education in all areas and fields of study, with newly emerging fields of relevance to the country.
- Scholars pursuing higher studies irrespective of the course duration and the selected course being either a short-term training programme, or a full-fledged Masters or Doctoral programme.
J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must be graduates from a recognised Indian University, with a consistently good academic record.
- Applicants can be students in the final year of a degree course and awaiting final-year results.
- Applicants can be academicians and other mid-career professionals, up to the age of 45 years, with experience in their fields, who wish to go abroad for further specialised training.
- Applicants should have already applied for admission to the university they plan to join.
- Students awaiting admission can also apply for the scholarship, the final award of which is subject to their securing admission and obtaining the relevant visa.
J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme 2014 Application Procedure:
Candidates need to apply through a prescribed form available at the Endowment’s administrative office. The form can be obtained either personally or on payment of an application fee of Rs 100 by cash, or by sending a request by a Money Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of The J. N. Tata Endowment mentioning the applicant’s full name and address.
Click here for further information.
J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme 2014 Important Dates:
- Availability of application forms: December 9, 2013 to February 24, 2014
- Completed application forms , along with all the duly-certified enclosures, should reach the Endowment's office by: March 4, 2014
J.N. Tata Endowment,
Mulla House, 4th floor,
51, M.G. Road,
Mumbai 400 001
Tel: (022) 66658282, 66657681, 66657198, 66657774
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org