Israeli Government Scholarships 2013-14
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the award of about 4 - 6 Israeli Government Scholarship tenable from October 2013 to study at an Israeli University or any Institution of higher education in Israel.
Sponser: Government of Israel
Scholarships: Israeli Government Scholarships 2013-14 for Indian students
Duration: 8 months
Discipline of study: Research/specialization in the following subjects:
- Comparative Study (with specific reference to Judaism)
- Middle East Studies
- Hebrew language and literature
- History of the Jewish people
- Business Management
- Mass Communication,
- Environmental Studies,
- For the research/specialization studies, a Master’s degree in relevant field with 60% marks or more as on 30-11-2012 for the subjects of Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Environment Studies; and Master’s degree in relevant field with 55% marks or more for the remaining subjects.
- Proof of English or Hebrew Language knowledge is a must.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University applied to.
- Terms and conditions of the scholarship will change every year according to the yearly budget of Israel Government for this purpose.
- The scholarship could be partial, or in rare cases full.
- Partial scholarship will include health insurance and tuition fees or monthly allowancefor one academic year (8 months only).
- Full scholarship will include tuition fees, a monthly allowance and health insurance.
- Accommodation, transportation and travel arrangements to and from or in Israelare the applicant's responsibility.
- Scholarships will be granted only in universities and programs approved by the Israel Government and this Ministry.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Note: A hard copy of the online appicaltion and relevant documents should be sent to the address mentioned below.
Click here to download the application form
Send the application form alongwith the relevant documents to
Section Officer (ES.3 Section),
Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Higher Education),
External Scholarship Division,
2nd Floor, Wing 6, West Block-1,
R KPuram, Delhi-110 066
Application should include following:
- Filled in application form as per given format
- Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities or the Israeli supervisor (It should be attached or produced during interview).
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidates (It should be attached or produced during interview).
- Attested photocopies of all degree/certificates including transcripts of the student’s record.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2012