International Masters Scholarships at University of Leeds, UK
Institute: Institute for Transport Studies (ITS) - University of Leeds, UK
Scholarship: Master Scholarships
- MA Transport Economics
- MSc Sustainability (Transport)
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
Value of the scholarship: The scholarship is a 50% fee waiver for the 2013-14 academic year, to the value of £7500.
- Applicants must hold, or expect to obtain, a bachelors degree equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honours.
- Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for an ITS Masters degree for the academic year commencing September 2013.
- Applicants must be designated as ‘international fee status’ by the University of Leeds, and not be domiciled in a European Union member country.
How to apply: Click here to download application form and submit with a statement of 500 words on how a Masters degree from ITS would enable them to make a difference to transportation in their country or region, and specifically to tackle a significant problem or issue.
Application deadline: June 13, 2013
Terms and conditions:
Preference will be given to applicants who would otherwise be precluded from undertaking a Masters programme; ITS reserves the right not to make a scholarship award or to offer a fee waiver at a lower amount; the scholarship recipient will be expected support the future development and promotion of the scholarship and ITS, by participating in ITS marketing activities; the academic progress of scholarship recipient will be subject to on-going review - ITS reserves the right to withdraw funding at the end of either semester should academic performance be unsatisfactory; the scholarship cannot be deferred and will lapse if not taken up in September 2013.
Click here to view details
Institute for Transport Studies (ITS)
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT, UK