Imperial College London announces undergraduate admissions 2014
Imperial College London, UK invites applications for its full-time undergraduate (UG) higher education courses. Imperial College London (The Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine) is a public research university specialising in science, engineering, medicine and business. It became fully independent in 2007. Imperial College London is regarded as one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
UG Courses at Imperial College London:
Imperial College London offers a number of full-time undergraduate courses spanning the following departments:
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Admission requirements for the Imperial College London UG courses:
- The minimum general entrance requirements for the Imperial College London UG courses are passes in a recognized General Certificate of Education examination either in two subjects at A level or in one subject at A level and two subjects at AS level or in four subjects at AS level.
- Apart from the general entrance requirements, each course has its individual academic criteria.
- English language requirements.
How to apply for the Imperial College London UG courses:
Candidates need to apply online via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
Click here for further information.
Imperial College London UG courses admission application deadlines: 15 October 2013 for medicine and 15 January 2014 for other UG courses
Imperial College London UG scholarships:
Imperial College London offers few scholarships for international students. Most of them are country specific scholarships. It awards the Rector’s Undergraduate Scholarships for undergraduate students based on their academic merit.
For more information, contact:
Imperial College London,
South Kensington Campus,
London SW7 2AZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 7589 5111