Huawei Maitree Scholarship Progms. for UG, PG studies in China
Scholarship: Huawei Maitree Scholarship Program 2013
Conducted by: Huawei
Programme: Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in China
No. of scholarship: 10
Duration: The duration of scholarship will be for one academic year, renewable for every new academic session till the completion of the course. For renewal of scholarship, the recipient will have to satisfy the criteria of 80% marks in the previous academic year.
Scholarship Value: Each scholarship covers the student's full tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of his or her study in China.
- The candidate must be Indian citizen, resident in India and upto 32 years of age as on April 1, 2013 in the year of the Scholarship.
- The candidate must not have any criminal charges pending in a court of law in India or elsewhere.
- The candidate should have a good academic track record.
- The candidate must have independently gained admission to a reputed University/College/Institution in China at the time of applying the Scholarship.
- The candidate must undertake not to avail of any other corporate or Government scholarship or assistance for the same programme of study in China.
Selection process: On the basis of Interview.
How to apply: Click here to apply and submit details about school and university education, awards, post graduate research work, professional experience (if any) and a statement of purpose.
Application deadline: July 1, 2013
India Region Headquarter:
14th Floor, Tower C, Unitech Cyber Park
Sector-39, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana