GRE revised General Test organizes GRE RegisterEasy event
GRE revised General Test is organizing GRE RegisterEasy event on 17th September 2013, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm in EDT (IST – 06:30 pm to 09:30 pm). During the GRE RegisterEasy event, registration specialists from GRE revised General Test will stand by to answer any questions that candidates may have as they complete their registration.
With admission deadlines fast approaching, the GRE RegisterEasy event is a great opportunity for candidates to register for the GRE revised General Test. Registering on 17th September 2013 during the GRE RegisterEasy event will help candidates meet their deadlines, with plenty of time to prepare. It will also give time to candidates to improve their score, if needed, and send schools their best scores.
Requirements for participating in GRE RegisterEasy event:
The following essentials need to be ensured before participating in the GRE RegisterEasy event:
- Candidates need to have their ID ready while registering for the GRE revised General Test.
- Candidates need to be ready with their payment method.
- Candidates should be sure of the location where they will take the GRE test.
How to take part in GRE RegisterEasy event:
- Start the registration process for the GRE revised General Test online any time during the event by clicking on https://bit.ly/ifrKs7.
- If there are any queries while registering during the event, registration specialists from GRE revised General Test will answer it on the spot. Questions need to be posted on the event post on the GRE revised General Test Facebook Page and one of their experts will reply during the event.
GRE RegisterEasy event schedule:
Date: 17th September 2013
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm in EDT (IST – 06:30 pm to 09:30 pm)