Fordham Business Challenge 2014
The Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration and Student Competitions AB invite applications for the Fordham Business Challenge 2014. The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 provides an opportunity to pursue a specialized master’s degree programme at Fordham University
Graduate School of Business Administration in New York City.
The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 will offer a full-tuition scholarship for a specialized master's programme at Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration in New York City to five winners. The scholarship is available for the following MS programmes:
- Master's in Marketing Intelligence
- Master's in Business Analytics
- Master's in Applied Statistics and Decision Making
- 3-Continent Master of Global Management
- Master's in Business Enterprise
The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 competition includes the following:
- Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration / New York City Quiz
- Current Affairs Quiz
- Programme-related Quiz
- Essay question related to the intended MS programme
Fordham Business Challenge 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree by June 2014.
- Applicants must have applied for admission to their chosen Master's programme by March 17, 2014.
- Applicant must be admitted and enrol at Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration, beginning fall semester 2014.
- Relevant GMAT/GRE scores
- English Language Proficiency
- Other relevant competition requirements
Fordham Business Challenge 2014 Application Process:
Candidates need to register online. The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 Registration Deadline is 20 January 2014. Click here for further information.