The Fordham Business Challenge 2013 !
The Fordham Business Challenge 2013 is a scholarship competition organized by Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration and Student Competitions AB.
The Fordham Business Challenge 2013 consists of (3) multiple-choice question sets and (1) essay question connected to eight Master of Science graduate business degree programs.
Winners of the Eight competitions will receive a full-tuition scholarship. Second place winners will receive a half-scholarship.
Note: At any stage in the competition, you can fill out your user profile and share on Facebook to collect recommendations. Collecting recommendations from your friends on Facebook to support your entry can help advance your application.
The Eight Master of Science degree programs are:
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance (MSQF)
- Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF)
2. COMMUNICATION & NEW MEDIA
- Master of Science in Investor Relations (MIR)
- Master of Science in Media Entrepreneurship (MSME)
3. ANALYTICS & BIG DATA
- Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence (MSMI)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
4. GLOBAL BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT FOR NON-BUSINESS MAJORS
- 3 Continent Master of Science in Global Management (3CMGM)
- Master of Science in Business Enterprise (MBE)
Eligibility: Candidates must currently hold a Bachelor’s degree
be in the last year of their undergraduate education and expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree by June 2013
To win: Candidates must
- fulfill all competition requirements
- have applied for admission to their chosen Fordham Graduate School of Business Master of Science degree program by February 1, 2013.
- Visit the Fordham GBA website for application details.
Fordham GBA Applications requirements:
- Completed online application
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Personal statement or essay. Note: The MBE program requires three essays
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview —(optional for some programs)
Click here for details about each programmes and admission requirements
How to apply:
- To enter the competition, each applicant is required to:
- Register an account at www.fordhambusinesschallenge.com.
- Complete the challenge quizzes and answer the free-text essay question by the February 1, 2013 competition deadline.
- Gather personal recommendations from friends on Facebook to support your entry.
- Apply to the relevant Master’s degree program by the February 1, 2013 Fordham GBA Admissions application deadline.
- The entire entry and application process must be completed within the given time frame for the competition.
Note: Registration and application to Fordham Business Challenge 2013 is free of charge.
- Applicants can only compete with one entry in the competition, and only apply for one Master’s program.
- Applicants must apply individually.
- Applicants must provide truthful and accurate information regarding contact and personal information.
- All entry materials should be presented and submitted in English.
- Applicants must ensure that all photographs, text and other submitted materials are created and owned by the applicant.
Click here for the details
- The first prize winners will be formally notified by email, postal mail or telephone no later than March 5, 2013 and invited to the awards ceremony in New York City on April 18, 2013.
- Winners residing within the United States will receive airfare and accommodation to attend the ceremony in New York City. International winners may attend via Skype.
- The prizes must be claimed within two weeks after the winners are announced or they may be forfeited.
Note: the U.S. $130 application fee is waived for entrants in the Fordham Business Challenge 2013 competition.
When completing the online application, be sure to choose the option “Pay by check.” This will allow you to submit your application without paying the $130 application fee.
TOEFL required if English is not your language and/or the language of instruction at the undergraduate institution you attended