Duke-NUS Medicine admission 2014
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore invites applications for Medicine admission 2014. It is collaboration between the Duke University in North Carolina, USA and the National University of Singapore (NUS). Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School follows the American model of post-baccalaureate medical education in which students begin their medical studies after their bachelor’s degree.
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School offers the following types of programmes:
- Duke-NUS MD: It is an innovative and rigorous medical education programme with a particular focus on research. The curriculum is tailored to build leaders and scholars in medical research, education and patient care.
- Duke-NUS MD/PhD: It is for students who are committed to intensive research-oriented careers, combining biomedical research with the practice of clinical medicine.
- Duke-NUS PhD: The Duke-NUS PhD programme in Integrated Biology and Medicine provides training in translational bioscience, covering a broad spectrum of disciplines including cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, and health policy.
Duke-NUS Medicine admission 2014 requirements:
The requirements to get admitted to a Duke-NUS Medicine programme are:
- An undergraduate bachelor's degree in any discipline at the time of matriculation into medical school
- Results of the MCAT
- 3-5 recommendation letters
- A WES ICAP report
Duke-NUS Medicine admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to apply online. Click here for further information.
Duke-NUS Medicine Scholarships:
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School offers merit scholarships and need-based financial aid scholarships to its prospective students.
Duke-NUS Medicine admission 2014 application deadline: 1 December, 2013
For more information, contact:
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore
8 College Road
Phone: +65 6516 7666