DASA 2013 UG spot admissions for vacant seats
DASA Spot Admissions 2013: The spot admissions for the vacant seats of DASA 2013-14 for various undergraduate engineering programmes will be conducted on 26 July, 2013. The number of vacant seats in all the participating institutes after sliding will be published in the DASA 2013 official website on July 22, 2013.
The candidates must be physically present at the venue for the spot admissions of DASA 2013. The candidates who have allotted seats before and haven’t rejected it are not eligible for the counselling. The Sat Subject Test score card of the candidate must reach NIT Surathkal on or before 25 July, 2013.
To register for DASA 203 spot admissions for vacant seats, the candidates must send the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form must reach before 05:00 PM on July 23, 2013.
Eligibility criteria of DASA 2013 spot admission
The eligibility criteria for DASA 2013 spot admission are:
- The candidate must have passed the senior secondary qualifying examination from any education system recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates must have studied Mathematics, Physics and any of the following subjects: Computer Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Biology and must obtain a minimum aggregate of 60% marks
- The candidates must have a minimum total score of 1440 in SAT Subject Tests (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Level 2)
- The candidates who have attempted SAT for multiple times can send all the score reports. The best score will be taken into consideration for the admission.
Venue of DASA 2013 spot admission for vacant seats
National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Karnataka
Karnataka, India 575025
Schedule for spot admission of DASA 2013
22 July, 2013: Announcement of vacancy matrix
24 to 26 July, 2013: Eligible candidates can modify their choices online
26 July, 2013 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM: Document verification of the candidates
27 July, 2013: Announcement of DASA 2013 spot allotment list
28 July, 2013 05:00 PM: Deadline for candidates to accept/decline the offer
29 to 31 July, 2013: Candidates to report to the allotted institutes
DASA 2013 spot admission important documents
The candidates must produce the following original documents for the spot admission:
- A valid passport
- Study abroad certificate from the school (for the Indian students)
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- Application fee