Cornell University UG admission 2014
Cornell University, USA invites applications for its UG (undergraduate) programmes admission 2014. Cornell University is a private Ivy League research university located in Ithaca, New York, USA. It was established to impart education in all fields of knowledge, which was unconventional at that period of time.
UG Courses at Cornell University:
The Cornell University has the following 7 undergraduate colleges under it that offer 4000 UG programmes across 100 academic departments:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Art and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- School of Hotel Administration
- College of Human Ecology
- School of Industrial and Labour Relations
Requirements for Cornell University UG admission 2014:
The admission requirements vary according to the courses. The basic requirements are related to:
- Academic Requirements, those vary according to the course
- Cornell University Questions and Writing Supplement
- Standardized Test Results
- Official Transcripts
- Extra-curricular activities
Cornell University UG scholarship:
Cornell University offers need-based financial aid to undergraduate students.
Cornell University UG admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to apply through Common Application.
Click here for further information.
Cornell University UG admission 2014 application deadline:
|SINGLE CHOICE EARLY ACTION||REGULAR DECISION|
|Application Deadline||1 November 2013||2 January 2014|
|Financial Aid Application Deadline||1 November 2013||15 February 2014|
410 Thurston Avenue
Tel: (607) 255-5241
Fax: (607) 254-5175