Canadian MBA fair from Sept 20 -27 across India
The Canadian High Commission is organizing the first Canadian MBA Fair across India from September 20-27. The fair to be held in association with the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC) will have 11 of Canada’s leading business schools displaying opportunities in management studies in their institutes.
The 11 Universities participating in the Canadian MBA Fair are:
- University of Alberta (Alberta School Of Business)
- McGill University (Desautels Faculty of Management),
- HEC MontrÃ©al
- University of Toronto (Rotman School of Management),
- University Of British Columbia (Sauder School Of Business),
- Queen's University (Queen's School Of Business),
- University of Western Ontario (Richard Ivey School of Business),
- York University (Schulich School Of Business),
- Concordia University (John Molson School Of Business),
- Saint Mary's University (Sobey School Of Business)
- Ryerson University (Ted Rogers School of Management).
The event will give students the opportunity to take part in interactive sessions on a range of subjects such as admissions, visa procedures, and career opportunities in Canada.
With over 30000 Indian students studying in Canada, India is fast emerging as a big source of international students to Canada.