Cambridge University announces undergraduate admissions 2014
Cambridge University, UK invites applications for its full-time taught undergraduate (UG) higher education courses. The University of Cambridge is a collegiate university with 31 colleges and six academic schools under it. Located in Cambridge, England, it is the third-oldest surviving university in the oldest. The institute grew out of an association of scholars that was formed in 1209.
UG Courses at Cambridge University:
The University of Cambridge offers taught undergraduate degree programmes in a number of study areas across various faculties of arts and science. Some of the popular study areas are:
- Human, Social and Political Sciences
- Management Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
Admission requirements for the Cambridge University UG courses:
The admission requirements vary according to the courses. The requirements can be:
- Applicant must be in the top one or two percent of his/her year group.
- Applicant must have A Levels, the International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent qualifications, covering three or four subjects in depth.
- Exams related (wherever relevant)
- English language requirements
How to apply for the Cambridge University UG courses:
Candidates need to apply online via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
Click here for further information.
Cambridge University UG courses admission application deadlines:15 October 2013
Cambridge University UG scholarships:
Cambridge University offers a number of financial support options for international undergraduate students like:
- Financial support to UG students
- Cambridge Financial Support to UG students
- Departmental fundings
- Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust
For more information, contact:
Contact Address:Cambridge Admissions Office, University of Cambridge, UK
Tel:+44 1223 337733