Brown University UG admission 2015
Brown University, USA announced admission to undergraduate programmes for the next academic year.
Join G-LAP, to speak to admission expert of Universities across the world. Click here to Register Now!
How to apply for UG course at Brown University?
The candidates can apply online via The Common Application Form. Click here to start the application process.
Guidelines to complete the application form
- The candidate must complete the application form before the given deadline
- The candidate can apply for financial aid along with applying. The University provides need-based financial assistance. There is no merit based scholarships
- Complete the writing supplement questions by sticking to the word limit
- Request the teachers or supervisors to provide letters of recommendation. The recommenders have to fill up their forms and submit them online
- The candidate applying from countries where English is not the first language, must submit the English language proficiency score as well
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $75
The candidates can track their application online. It is important to track it as the online tracking system helps to:
- Know the status of the application
- Update the contact information
- Check if you have uploaded all supporting documents
- Know the admission decision from the university on your application
Deadlines to apply for UG courses at Brown University
|November 1||Deadline for Early Decision application submission|
|Mid December||Notification for Early Decision available online|
|January 1||Deadline for Early Decision confirmation|
|January 1||Deadline for Regular Decision application submission|
|March 31||Notification for Regular Decision available online|
|May 1||Deadline for Regular Decision commitment|
For more information, contact:
Office of College Admission
Providence, RI 02912