Bond University to visit Delhi on 30 January 2015
The representatives of Bond University, Australia are visiting Delhi on 30 January 2015 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. The major feature that makes Bond University unique from other Australian universities is that if offers three semesters each years starting in January, May and September. It thus provides a six semester two-year degree instead of four without increasing the study load on the students.
Courses offered by Bond University
Bond University offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the following streams:
- Creative Media
- English Language and Foundation
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Humanities and Global Studies
- Property and Sustainable Development
- Social Sciences
Scholarships offered by Bond University
The major scholarships offered by the Bond University for the international students are:
- Faculty of Business Postgraduate Bursaries for the international postgraduate students who undertake business courses. The bursary includes partial payment of the tuition fee.
- International Student Scholarship is offered to both undergraduate and postgraduate international students which provides tuition fee waiver.
- John Eales Rugby Excellence Scholarship is offered to both undergraduate and postgraduate students which provide 100% tuition fee waiver.
- The Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarships given to both undergraduate and postgraduate students which gives $5,000 to domestic students each year of their study and $7,500 to international students each year.
Bond University Bangalore visit details:
Visit Date: 30 January, 2015
Visit Time: 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Click here to register.