Bachelor of Mgmt in Business Economics @ University of Alberta, Canada
Institute: University of Alberta, Alberta
Programme: Bachelor of Management in Business Economics (Augustana Faculty located in Camrose, Alberta)
Duration: 4 years (Full Time)
Fee: CAD 77853
English language proficiency:
- All undergraduate applicants to English-speaking and bilingual programs need an adequate level of English Language Proficiency prior to admission, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin.
- Applicants attending schools outside of Canada may meet the English Language Proficiency requirement based on the school they have attended or the country in which they reside. Some conditions apply.
- A further level of Spoken English Proficiency is required by some programs (e.g., certain Education and Health Science-related programs). Click here to view more information
- Final Competitive Average for 2011-2012 is 80% while the Early Admission Average for 2012-2013** is 81%.
- 5 required subjects (varies by program) Click here to view faculty subject requirements
For India-specific admissions information:
- Accepted local curricula: All India Senior Secondary School Certificate (Year 12); Higher Secondary School Certificate
- English language proficiency exemptions: The English proficiency requirement is waived for students in India with 75% or higher in 12th standard Core English or with 80% or higher in 12th Standard Functional English on the All-India Senior Secondary School Certificate. Click here to view more information
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Application deadline: May 1, 2013Address:
University of Alberta International
International Relations & Recruitment
3-600 Enterprise Square, 10230 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4P6