BA in Drama and Theatre Arts at University of Birmingham, UK
University of Birmingham, UK announces admissions to BA in Drama and Theatre Arts. The course is of three years duration. The eligible candidates with strong academic background can apply for the course.
Eligibility criteria to apply for BA in Drama and Theatre Arts at University of Birmingham, UK
- The candidate must have at least three A levels to be eligible for the course
- It is desirable to have A level in Theatre or Drama studies. However, it is not mandatory
- The non English speaking candidate must meet the English language requirements set by the university. The minimum required IELTS score for the candidate is 6.5 overall with no less than 6 in each section. The minimum required TOEFL score is 88 with at least 21 in reading, 22 in speaking, 20 in listening and 21 in writing.
- If the candidate doesn’t have the required English skills, he/she must undergo the foundation course
Application checklist for BA in Drama and Theatre Arts at University of Birmingham, UK
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Two academic references- one from the professor of the college last attended and the other could be from the employer.
- Certified copies of all degree transcripts
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS certificate)
- Statement of Purpose in not less than 5,000 words mentioning your purpose of study and how you are going to benefit from the studies
How to apply for BA in Drama and Theatre Arts at University of Birmingham, UK
Click here to apply online
Application deadline for BA in Drama and Theatre Arts at University of Birmingham, UK
31 August 2013 (Final day to receive 'late' applications at CUKAS)
For more information, contact: