Australian Trade Commission organises Global Online Competition
The Australian Trade Commission is organising a global online competition titled ‘Win your future unlimited’. The competition involves a digital postcard design contest where prospective international students who want to study in Australia need to convey about the role Australian education would play in securing their future.
Australian Trade Commission Global Online Competition:
Participants of the “Win your future unlimited” are expected to make use of branded tools to create their digital postcard. The finalists of the Australian Trade Commission Global Online Competition will win a study tour to Australia which will run from December 5 to 17, 2013. The tour will include travel to Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. The finalists will get the opportunity to meet representatives from 22 supporting institutions during their tour.
Australian Trade Commission Global Online Competition Prize:
Students who go to the final stage of the “Win your future unlimited” competition will be awarded economy flights round tickets to Australia from their home country, economy flight tickets travel around Australia, accommodation, meals, ground transport and other travel-related expenses during their stay.
The winner of the “Win your future unlimited” will be awarded:
- return economy flights to Australia from the winner’s home country
- tertiary tuition for the 2014 Australian academic year (including English language, if required) at one of the 22 institutions supporting this competition
- a payment of AUD15,000, paid in equal installments every two weeks
- one year of student accommodation
- overseas student health cover
- an unpaid internship of up to 10 weeks duration to be taken during 2014
- a package of telecommunications products and credit
- a tailored entertainment experience package including premium tickets to movies, concerts and sporting events in Australia in 2014
Australian Trade Commission Global Online Competition participation criteria:
The “Win your future unlimited” is open for those candidates who are
- Students who are planning to study in Australia
- Aged between 18 and 30 years
Australian Trade Commission Global Online Competition participation process:
- The “Win your future unlimited” campaign which started on October 1 will conclude on November 18.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on December 17.
- The major prize winner would commence study in Australia in February 2014.
Click here to participate in the Australian Trade Commission Global Online Competition titled “Win your future unlimited”.