Australian Government announces Endeavour Executive Awards
The Australian Government announces Endeavour Executive Awards for the top achievers in various fields such as business, education, government and industries. The award provides the best professional development opportunities for the participants through one to four months programme by participating in various development programmes such as short courses, peer-to-peer interactions, work placement etc.
Scholarship value of Endeavour Executive Awards
- The total value of the award is up to AUD$ 18,500
- Travel allowance: $AUD4,500
- Establishment Allowance – $AUD 4,000
- Monthly Stipend: $AUD2,500 per month
Travel and health insurance will be provided the Australian Government. However, the insurance of the accompanying people (family, spouse, children etc.) will not be provided by the awarding body.
Eligibility to apply for Endeavour Executive Awards
- All the applicants for the Endeavour Executive Awards must be nominated either by the host organization or the home organization. It is the duty of the applicant to find out the suitable host organization to get nominated for the programme.
- The applicants of the award must be the permanent residents of the participant country
- The award holders must start their session between January 01 and November 30, 2014. The people who start their session before 2014 or have already started their session are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants who have completed an Endeavour Award within 24 months before the current session are not eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for Endeavour Executive Awards
- The candidates must have a very good academic background
- The candidates must have at least five years of valid work experience
- The candidates who have valid work experience in the proposed area of application will be given preference
- The candidates must give evidence for the participation of community services.
- The candidates must submit a proposal on how they will improve their vocational skills and stay informed about the fresh developments of their home country.
- The selection committee will also look at the capability of the applicant in contributing towards the development of his/her home country after return.
Application deadline of Endeavour Executive Awards: June 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM AEST
How to apply for Endeavour Executive Awards?
Click here to apply for Endeavour Executive Awards 2014
For more information, visit:
Department of Industry, Innovation, Climate Change, Science, Research and Tertiary Education
Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships - International Scholarships
GPO Box 9839
Canberra ACT 2601