Apply for Master of Computing at National University of Singapore
The National University of Singapore School of Computing invites applications for Master of Computing for the academic year starting in January 2014. The course allows specializations in subjects such as Computer Science, Information Systems and Infocomm Security.
Eligibility to apply for Master in Computing at National University of Singapore
- The candidate must have a degree in computer science and a relevant work experience of not less than two years in IT field
How to apply for Master in Computing at National University of Singapore?
Click here to apply online.
If the candidate doesn’t have an account, he/she has to create that first. The password must be kept safe as the account will be used for uploading the supporting documents and updating the contact details of the candidate in future.
Application fee for Master in Computing at National University of Singapore: S$20. The application fee is non-refundable.
Application checklist for Master in Computing at National University of Singapore
The application must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- Application fee along with the completed application form. The incomplete forms and forms submitted without application fee will not be processed
- A recent passport size photograph (pasted on the application form)
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of the citizenship proof (passport or any other ID proof)
- Certified copy of degree certificates
- GRE/GMAT or IELTS/TOEFL scores
- Letter of recommendation from an employer or professor
- A copy of the bank statement
Deadline to apply for Master in Computing at National University of Singapore: 01 September, 2013
For more information, visit: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/graduates/m_admission.html