Apeejay Stya University: International Teaching fellowship in India
Apeejay Stya University , a Liberal Arts & Meta University invites applications for the two year International Teaching fellowship in India in various disciplines.
- This fellowship program provides an opportunity to gain experience in teaching in a global and creative environment within an extremely innovative university system.
- The fellows worldwide would also be provided discretion on pedagogy, evaluation and adapting the syllabus according to their own teaching style.
- They would also be able to access the student body for research assistants along with a full support on any external grant applications.
Subjects covered under the fellowship program: Education, History, Psychology, Economics, Public Administration/Public Policy, Comparative Philosophy and Religion, English & Linguistics, Sociology, Mathematics, Engineering, Design – Industrial & Product Design, Bio Sciences, Pharmaceutical Science, Management, Mass Communication/Journalism and interdisciplinary areas involving the above mentioned subjects.
Eligibility: The applicants for the fellowship program should hold at least a Master’s degree in their fields and preference will be given to PhD holders and those with prior teaching experience.
- Teaching fellows will be provided with on-campus or near campus accommodation, along with meals at the campus dining area.
- A teaching stipend would also be provided which would approximate to around $1000-$1500 USD per month.
How to apply: Application must include:
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- A brief proposal for intended research (not to exceed two pages).
- Two professional references.
- Note on why your research proposal is important to you (not to exceed 500 words).
Mail the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know more click here
Apeejay Stya University,
Sohna(South of South Delhi)-122103
Toll Free: 1800 1037 888
Phone: +91-124-4286870/1/2/3/4 (Five Numbers)