Admissions Open at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
About: Nanyang Technological University (NTU or Nanyang Tech) is one of the two largest public universities in Singapore with the biggest campus in Singapore. NTU has around 33,500 undergraduate and postgraduate students. It offers programmes in Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, and from 2013, Medicine as well.
Programmes: Undergraduate Programmes
Click here for the discipline wise programme list
Eligibilty: Class XII.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Click here for details
Supporting documents needed with application:
- Passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- Postal address (in English) and phone number
- Educational results since high school
- Standard X marksheet
- Standard XII marksheet (if available)
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT 1 or IELTS results slip (if applicable)
Note: A confirmation email the your application number will be received by the candidate after successful submission of the application form.
Fees: Click here for the fee details
Application Period: October 1, 2012 to April 1, 2013
Application Deadline: April 8, 2013
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Nanyang Technological University
Student Services Centre, Level 2
42 Nanyang Avenue