Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
The Australian Government department of Health and Ageing invites applications from prospective postgraduates for International postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
The Australian Government department of Health and Ageing is offering International postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) for prospective international postgraduatesat Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia. The programme aims at attracting world-class postgraduate students to Australia so as to strengthen the research and higher education platform of Australia.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- Applicant’s academic merit
- Applicant’s research strength and relevance
QUT will conduct a competitive application process for awarding IPRS. Click here for further information.
- Be an overseas student as defined by the Australian Higher Education Support Act 2003
- Meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)
- Be able to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
- Be enrolling for the first time in a Higher Degree by Research programme at QUT in a subject area identified by QUT
- Not hold a research qualification regarded by QUT to be equivalent or higher to an Australian Research Doctorate
- Not have held an AusAIDscholarship or any other scholarship substantially funded by the Australian Government within the two years prior to commencing the IPRS.