Study in Switzerland: Admission and visa guidelines
More than 50,000 students get enrolled in Swiss Universities for Bachelor’s, Master’s and research programmes. Switzerland has been a preferred destination for students to pursue their education in hospitality services.
Biotechnology, Material Science and Nanotechnology are also quite popular options. Switzerland has 12 doctoral degree-granting research universities offering a wide-range of educational opportunities to international students.
Swiss educational fees are comparatively lower as compared to other European nations and the higher education is publicly funded. In fact, all the doctoral degree-granting research universities are also publicly funded.
University of Geneva, University of Bern, University of St. Gallen and University of Lausanne are popular with international students and are very demanding in time and require dedication. As a result, there is not much time for working along with studies.
1. Session Begins: September
2. Application deadline: Four months before the session starts
3. Visa cycle: At least 8-10 weeks prior to date of departure
1. Complete 3 national (type D) visa application forms and send along with recent passport photos (4), copies of passport, confirmation letter from university, evidence of payment of tuition fees, sufficient funds and copies of your previous degrees, diplomas and certificates.
2. Send copies of a written confirmation that you will leave Switzerland after you have completed the chosen course study, rÃ©sumÃ© and an essay on your future plans.
3. Visa fee & additional postage fee are to be paid.
Switzerland Updates and Articles
Glion Institute of Technology CEO Interview- Read the intervie...
Les Roches admissions connect- Know all about the admissions c...
Questions related to Switzerland
In the USA and Switzerland, which of these country is a nice place for Neurosurgeons to Work?
Hello Raja Ram,
The United States of America provides a salary of $542,000 for cranial, $531,000 for vascular and $530,000 for the spine as median salaries for the first jobs in the above. The general salary according to AMGA is $697,000 and highest salary goes up to $823,213.
In Switzerland , the starting salary starts around CHF 300,000 annually and after at least an experience of 10 years, it goes up gradually towards CHF 615,000.
and the working conditions for both the countries are almost same.
so you can choose between any two based on your circumstances.
as the doctors has great demand in the present global world.
Hope the answer helps.
All the best.
Hello , I Neha Gupta , M.Sc. in environmental Science and I have also done project work for Eawag Federal Institute Switzerland . I want to apply your college for teaching as a Assistant professor. how can i upload my C.V.
you may send your resume in below mention email address, only shortlisted candidate will get call for interview,
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.surajeducation.in (//www.surajeducation.in)
hope it would help.