Study in Ireland-Admission Cycle
Ireland has recently joined the league of countries that are the most favourite study destinations for the students from across the world. Study in Ireland has become very attractive to the students, largely because of the internship opportunities offered by the universities and institutes. With the changing trend, there are more and more students going to the Irish universities to get their degrees. Keeping this in mind, we are providing the Ireland higher studies admission calendar. This Ireland college admission cycle provides the information of the application deadlines in the universities, visa cycle and commencement dates of the courses.
Application deadlines in Ireland Universities
The application for both undergraduate and post graduate courses closes at least four months before the commencement of the academic year.
Ireland Visa Cycle
The last step to complete the application process for your studies in a foreign university is obtaining visa. The students must apply for Ireland visa at least eight to ten weeks before the date of departure.
The academic session in most of the universities and institutes in Ireland starts in the month of September. However, there are certain courses that start in February.
Ireland Updates and Articles
Study entrepreneurship abroad - Both Israel and Ireland are at...
Study in Ireland – Careers360 presents you all about Studying ...
University College Cork - Know all about University College Co...
Questions related to Ireland
can any one suggest me some good MBA colleges in Ireland and its worth to pursue an MBA degree in Ireland..?
Irish colleges offers three type of MBA programs which you can opt for according to your requirements and availability of time, such as full-time MBA, part-time MBA, and executive MBA.
Here are few best colleges in Ireland that offers MBA degree:
- University College Cork, Cork, Ireland: Executive MBA
- Dublin Institute of Technology , Dublin, Ireland: Part-Time MBA
- University of Limerick - Kemmy Business School, Limerick, Ireland: Executive MBA
- IMI Irish Management Institute, Dublin, Ireland
- University of Dublin - Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland: Full-Time MBA and Part-Time Executive MBA
- Dublin City University Business School, Dublin, Ireland: Executive MBA
- National University of Ireland, Galway - Cairnes Graduate School, Galway, Ireland: Executive MBA
- Griffith College Limerick, Limerick, Ireland: Full-Time MBA in International Business and Part-Time MBA in International Business, and Distance Learning MBA
- University College Dublin (UCD) - Michael Smurfit School of Business, Dublin, Ireland: Full-Time MBA and Executive MBA
- Griffith College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland: Full-Time MBA in International Business and Part-Time MBA in International Business
- Warnborough College, Dublin, Ireland: Distance Learning in MBA and International Executive MBA
Yes it is worth to pursue MBA in Ireland, just do your research properly and choose your college and country wisely.
Where is the HPAT Ireland class in Mumbai?
Hello Tanuja, I don't think there are an HPAT classes in mumbai. HPAT is meant for the EU students who want to take admission in Medicine course in colleges in ireland. So, india is a non-EU country, so there is no need of taking the HPAT test because there is no need. That is the main reason there are no HPAT coaching in india.