Student Visa for the Netherlands- Guidelines
Netherlands visa is very important for a student from an outside country to study. here, we are providing the details on obtaining the Netherlands student visa.
The students need to get the Netherlands E-visa (known as MMV) after the payment of tuition fees to the university. Then the students need to go to the embassy to collect the visa from there.
Netherlands Visa part- 1 (Between University & Immigration office)
Below given are the formalities and steps to get student visa for Netherlands.
1. Student Transfer the tuition fee to the university.
2. Student visa application form (Also called MVV application form). Holland University issues this form on behalf of the student and apply for the visa at Holland immigration office.
3. Scan copy of all your original educational documents.
4. Scan copy of all pages of original passport (passport should be valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application).
5. Conditional offer letter from the university.
6. Confirmation of Payment for
- Full one year Tuition Fees.
- Annual Health Insurance & MVV fees (student visa application fees) approximately 450Euro.
Netherlands Visa Part -2 (Between Student & Holland Embassy in New Delhi)
7. Student gets E-visa approval from Immigration. (University will provide this E-Visa Letter as mentioned in Visa Part -1).
8. Student goes to the embassy to pick his /her visa at the embassy with the following documents:
- Accommodation proof letter.
- In some universities, it is mandatory to pay for 1st year accommodation to the university before visa application. Or in some universities, students can show funds for accommodation through their Indian bank accounts.
- For specific university details please check with you Indo European Visa Counsellor.
9. IELTS certificate (Not required for some Foundation Programme).
10. Five passport size photographs with white background.
Note: The documents mentioned above should be in A4 size only & must be translated in English Language.
Netherlands Updates and Articles
Study in Netherlands – Know top universities, courses and admi...
Study in Netherlands - Know all about studying in Netherlands ...
Become a next-gen business leader with an MSc in Management fr...
Questions related to Netherlands
Does one require 16th year of eductaion to do their Masters in the Netherlands?
You definitely need to do your 16th year of study which is your 11th in order to do masters not only in Netherlands but in all countries. You have to complete you 10+2 and degree in order to peruse a masters degree. It is the basic compulsion in all countries.
Hope the above information helped you!